NEM 3.0 GOES INTO EFFECT ON APRIL 15TH
LOCK IN YOUR SAVINGS NOW!
The NEM 2.0 policies are reaching their end and will be replaced by NEM 3.0 starting April 15th, 2023. The new plan will have some tough implications for those of you who are already or are planning to be solar customers. The NEM 3.0 will bring with it a time-of-use rate structure, which means you’ll be paying different rates depending on the time of day you’re using energy. To add to that, the incentive rate will also be reduced and there will be a one-time fee to connect to the grid. So, it’s important to consider your options before NEM 3.0 takes effect on April 15.
When you need more than just a solar dealer… Call SWG Energy, the renewable energy company
Are you tired of being taken advantage of by big utility companies? Consider SWG Energy – the renewable energy company based right here in San Diego – as your partner to put an end to all that.
When you choose SWG Energy, you’re choosing an energy partner that truly prioritizes your needs. We know that your time and money are valuable, and we’re dedicated to making the switch to renewable energy as easy and stress-free as possible. And unlike other energy companies, we don’t have a one-size-fits-all approach. We understand that every situation is unique, and we’ll work with you to find the best solution for your specific needs.
So allow us to be your energy advocate. We’ll guide you through the entire process, explaining what’s happening every step of the way. And when you finally make the switch to renewable energy and see the meter drop, we’ll be right there cheering with you.
Don’t let the energy bullies win. Choose SWG Energy and take back control of your energy independence.
Recent Projects We’ve Completed For Our Clients
Ready for Any Challenge: Our Expertise is at Your Service
- California C46 Solar License #1005845
- Texas Electrical Contractors License #30690
- Federal Government Contractor since 2007
- U.S. Small Business – North San Diego Small Business Development Center
- CALSSA – California Storage and Solar Association
- Department of Energy – MIRACL Program Advisory Board – Resilient Microgrids
- City of San Diego – Approved Renewable Energy Provider
Training and Education
- Trained Certified Commercial Solar Installers – SunPower University
- Trained Certified Residential Solar Installers – SunPower University
- Trained Certified Wind Turbine Installation/Service – Northern Power
- Trained Certified Wind Turbine Installation/Service – Greenstorm Wind
- Trained Certified Wind Turbine Installation/Service – Renewegy Wind
- Trained Certified Wind Turbine Installation/Service – Helix Wind
- Trained Certified Wind Turbine Installation/Service – Venger Wind
- Trained Certified Wind Turbine Installation/Service – Evance Wind
- Trained Certified Wind Turbine Installation/Service – Osiris Wind
- Trained Certified Wind Turbine Installation/Service – Cleanfield Energy
Some Words From Our Clients
I could not be happier with the solar energy system SWG Solar Energy installed on the roof of my home, and not just because it reduced my utility bill to PRACTICALLY ZERO!
SWG Energy timed each of my 5 projects to when they could maximize the solar incentives and federal tax benefits for me and deliver the best ROI for every one of my 5 projects. By my standards, nothing says Client Satisfaction better than Repeat Business. If you are looking for a commercial solar professional, choose SWG Energy, trust me they’ll exceed everyone of your expectations as well.
The installation was quick and seamless. We could not be happier with not only the results but how every step along the way was handled. No surprises or added fees.